3.10.2008

Great Weekend!




Darren and I just had the best weekend! Saturday morning we dropped Molly off at "Grandma and Grandpa's", then headed to Little Rock for the night (at the Embassy Suites--my favorite hotel). We shopped, ate, and saw Michael Buble' on Saturday night! He was incredible! His opening act was a group called "Naturally 7". It was 7 guys who create all of their music vocally. And we're not talking your traditional a capella, either. They literally create instrumentation with their voices!! It's AWESOME and you should check them out sometime...

Michael Buble' live in concert...





But our weekend wasn't over Saturday night. After a really good free breakfast at the hotel, a little shopping at Target, and lunch at the Purple Cow (including the famous PB&J milkshake), we were privileged to see BILL COSBY at the Robinson Auditorium! He is truly a living legend! It really took both of us back to our childhoods...it was the perfect ending to a perfect weekend!

Molly jumping up to see us go...

State capital building at dusk...




1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous you guys got to see Michael Buble!!! He is my favorite! I have another friend that went to see him too...I didn't even know he was going to be in LR!! I am so glad you guys had a great weekend!!! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)