There has been much discussion about what outfit McBaby will wear when she comes home. Well, I want a vote and I vote for this outfit. Let me know if Jennifer will allow this outfit. I am hoping so!
P.S. - I don't change colors on posts and I am getting chewed out. Great!!!
****Update to this post!!!******************
For anyone who tried the "this outfit" link that was above...we've since realized that it's been overwhelmed and is now not working. Instead, just check out this picture and let Darren know what you think!

I can't get the link to work...sorry!
ReplyDeleteOk, too ghetto! Ick! Hey, I'd like copies of the pictures of us together at the staff shindig and the shower at Ami's if you can. If not, I'll run them through my scanner at school when we go back. I just know that if I don't mention it now, I'll forget! :0) Lunch was fun today!
ReplyDeleteSam
Well, McBaby would definitely fit in at Darby in that outfit, but I don't really think that is what a precious, sweet little girl should wear home from the hospital! Sorry Darren!
ReplyDelete