
Upon the fast-approaching arrival of the McBaby, we are looking to change the name of our blog from "Darren & Jen's World" to something more inclusive of our new addition. We've got a few ideas in mind, but thought we'd open it up to our blogging friends to help with suggestions. So, come on, put on your thinking caps and let us know what you think!

are you wanting something with your last name, babies name or all three names??
ReplyDeletemaybe caroline's corner...mckinney memories...sorry, i am not very creative!!!
speaking of the 'lil caddy', i came across this website the other day & thought of you!! they have some precious stuff!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lillj.com/p-77-lil-caddy.aspx
My vote is for "Meet the McFamily". BTW, I'm glad this post wasn't about changing Caroline's name...I was worried for a moment!
ReplyDeleteI, too, was thinking this was about Caroline's name! I'm totally not good in the creativity department...good luck, though :)
ReplyDeleteI like Meet the McFamily. Or how about... Well, what is the blog going to be about? Sharing pictures of Caro? Your adventures bringing her up? We need more info!
ReplyDelete