{{sigh}} It is with a little sadness that I say that Miss Mags is now 2 months old. She is growing so much and life is really starting to return to "normal" (well, at least a new normal) with her eating and sleeping schedule starting to shape up. But I am just sad that I don't have a tiny newborn any more. Actually, if my scale is correct, and she really does weigh 10.4 lbs, then she is actually the size of some newborns. ;) We go in for her 2-month checkup tomorrow morning, so I don't have any precise measurements, but I will be sure to post them tomorrow. I find myself going back to Caroline's old checkup posts to make comparisons. I guess that is what will always happen when having 2 children.
Here's our big 2-month-old...
Don't forget to scroll down and enter the "Getting to Know Each Other" giveaway! :)




She is absolutely adorable! My 3rd daughter was always small, which was quite an adjustment from the first two chunky monkeys! :)
ReplyDelete