1.01.2012

Caroline’s “photo shoot”…

About a month ago, I met up with a friend and her boys to take some photos for their Christmas card. We did the same thing last year at a local park, but this year she suggested a neat old red building about a mile from my house. Caroline calls it the “schoolhouse”. She was supposed to go with me that day, but she spilled a cherry limeade all over herself in the car, so she got to stay home with Daddy instead. ;)

So, ever since then, she’s been asking when we are going to take her pictures down at the “schoolhouse”. Since it was relatively nice today…about 60 degrees on January 1…I decided we should take advantage. Here are the results. She was so happy and had such a great time. :)

DSC_0318a

DSC_0335a

DSC_0342a

DSC_0352a

DSC_0441a

DSC_0458a

And in order to keep her happy and smiling, she had to take a turn behind the camera…

DSC_0385a

1 comment:

  1. I like the 3rd one down!  She did a great job taking a photo of you!  My kids always have to do that too!  I have actually saved some of the pics the baby has taken for a future blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)