4.28.2013

Solo time with Mommy...

It's not often that I get solo time with each of my girls. This past week, Caroline had 2 tball games at 6:40, which was just too late for Maggie to be out. We got to eat dinner as a family, but when Caroline and Daddy headed to the ball fields, Maggie and I got some one-on-one time before she went to bed. It was really nice. :) Then she was sick on Thursday and Friday. She stayed home with Grammy on the first day, but I took off on Friday and enjoyed the day with her. We didn't do much...went to the doctor (no strep!!) and then she went to my nail appointment, where her Daddy came and picked her up. Caroline had gone for her regular Friday night at Grammy and Pops', so we took Mags out to dinner on her own. It was just a nice change. Darren left early on Saturday for a day of golf, so Mags and I spent the day in our PJs until it was time to go down to Grammy's to get Sis. I swapped girls when we got there. Maggie got to spend a night alone with the grandparents and Caroline and I had a date night before Daddy got back from his out-of-town golf excursion. It was one of the BEST long weekends I've had in forever!!

Here are some pics...

Snuggle time while Sis and Daddy were at tball..
 

 

My little sicky...

 

Waiting on the elevator at the doctor...

 

Her first trip to Ms. Nikki's while Mommy gets her manicure...

She got to play "only child" while out to dinner...

Went for donuts in our PJs on Saturday...

She's getting good at playing puzzles and games on Sissy's iPad...

 

She had lunch in her PJs, in the living room, with the dog and her doll...

Date night with my BIG girl...

We set a budget of $10 from her piggy bank...until we found this totally awesome bed tent! It was $25, so I let her go over budget with the promise to pay me back from the piggy bank. We never go to Toys R Us, so I think it's okay to splurge sometimes. ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something sweet! :)