If you usually get a card from us, please look no further if you intend to be surprised when it arrives. Otherwise, enjoy the mess of a photo shoot that ensued when I just wanted "one nice picture" of the girls in their Christmas jammies. Sorry, no full family photo this year. I guess I can throw in one of us from Thanksgiving, if that counts. :)
Oh! And I'm also linking up with the Christmas Card Carousel over at Walk With Me By Faith!
(Please excuse the blurriness. I didn't have my original image files on this computer.)
Here are a few photos I took using my new remote shutter on Thanksgiving day. I really wished I hadn't just ordered my Christmas cards the day before, or I would have probably used some of these, too.
(These trees by our front door are the only outdoor decorations we managed to get up this year. Since it's our first Christmas in the new house, I think it will take Darren a while to figure out his "exterior illumination" plan. :)
Seems like with 2 crazy girls now, we always manage to get more silly photos than "pretty posed" photos. This is one of my favorites. I'm just glad there are no tears!
Merry Christmas from the McFamily! :)
(These trees by our front door are the only outdoor decorations we managed to get up this year. Since it's our first Christmas in the new house, I think it will take Darren a while to figure out his "exterior illumination" plan. :)
Seems like with 2 crazy girls now, we always manage to get more silly photos than "pretty posed" photos. This is one of my favorites. I'm just glad there are no tears!
Merry Christmas from the McFamily! :)







Absolutely adorable! I love your fun card. Too cute! And, those family photos turned out so cute too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!!
Such a fun card! Love the family pictures. Hoping over from Faith's annual Christmas Card Carousel.
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Your girls are just adorable.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. The girls have gotten so big
ReplyDeleteLove your card - so cute and fun! Great family pictures too. Love the new house!
ReplyDeleteSOOO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your Christmas card. Found your blog thru the card link-up.
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!!!!
Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)
ReplyDeleteWe also had some "awesome" family photos! Ha ha ha! Life with little kids, eh? And as of the carousel our cards were also just hanging out on my desk. Thankfully, two weeks later they have all been sent off, even if everyone might not have gotten them yet. Ooops :)
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!