She's here! She finally decided to make her debut this morning at 11:24...just 4 short hours after we got things started! She was 6lb, 11oz and 20 3/4 inches. What a little babe, huh? I'm way to tired to tell the tale right now, but I'll get it done as soon as I've had some rest! ~Jen~


Congratulations guys! I'm so happy that it didn't take all day! You look great. I know Darren does too. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! 4 hours is awesome! Can't wait to see more pictures.
ReplyDeleteWow, Jenn...four hours!! That is great! I know you are so glad she is finally here! SHe is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She's precious! Looking forward to getting all the details.
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful! Congratulations! I go to church with Mary Kate and Sam and I read your blog all the time! My son was 6 lbs and 11 oz when he was born too! He is 5 now though!
ReplyDeletei love all that black curly hair! congrats and can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She is a beautiful. And wow, 4 hours! Can't wait to hear the details and see more pics!
ReplyDeleteJennifer you look amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteCaroline is beautiful. Hopefully I will post little Phoebe tomorrow!!!
Susan