10.28.2009

Wow...I finally have something to say!


Thanks to my new blog friend (and recent facelift client) Emily at The Coleman Family, I have received a blog award.

**The Rules~ Use only one word, pass along to six favorite bloggers, and tell them you did so.

1. Where is your cell phone?
hidden from Caroline somewhere
2. Your hair?
a mess right now
3. Your mother?
in my thoughts and prayers constantly
4. Your father?
::sigh:: just can't talk about that right now
5. Your favorite food?
Ruth's Chris filet
6. Your dream last night?
honestly, I can't remember
7. Your favorite drink?
diet Dr. Pepper and any good beer (something you CAN'T see through!)
8. Your dream/goal?
to raise responsible, productive children (yes, I want to have more!)
9. What room are you in?
living room
10. Your hobby?
blog design, crafting
11. Your fear?
loss of control
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
pretty much where I am now...maybe with a couple more kids!
13. Where were you last night?
ate at Goodson's, went to Wal-Mart, then home
14. Something that you aren’t?
adventurous, spontaneous
15. Muffins?
sure, why not?
16. Wish list item?
new camera lens...or maybe just a whole new camera!
17. Where did you grow up?
lots of places...but mostly Springdale, AR
18. Last thing you did?
filled out some recommendations for students at school
19. What are you wearing?
white t-shirt and black yoga capris
20. Your TV?
on too much
21. Your pets?
asleep next to me right now
22. Friends?
the best
23. Your life?
has been better than right now, but okay
24. Your mood?
see above
25. Missing someone?
my parents
26. Vehicle?
Tahoe with a carseat...total mom-mobile
27. Something you’re not wearing?
bra (sorry, TMI)
28. Your favorite store?
Gap/Baby Gap
29. Your favorite color?
navy blue (boring, I know)
30. When was the last time you laughed?
tonight when Caroline was "tickling" (scratching!) me
31. Last time you cried?
probably a day or so ago
32. Your best friend?
Darren
33. One place that I go to over and over?
Target, Re-Pete's Place
34. One person who emails me regularly?
Hazel :)
35. Favorite place to eat?
Lots of them! Doe's, Venetian Inn, Ted's, Ruth's Chris, Rolando's...just to name a few

Drumroll please for the six award winners....
1. Kristy
2. Sam
3. Sarah E.
4. Sarah T.
5. Laura
6. Jill

**While I am known by all my friends to be a true "rules-follower", I am also quite the talker. So, I'm gonna have to ignore the "one word only" rule. Sorry, I just have more to say than that!

4 comments:

  1. That was fun to read!!! Now, I know there are lots of Laura's in this world, but I am going to pretend like I am the Laura you meant and fill this out on my page too. =) I love a good survey.
    Its nice having you back. Sounds like things are a little stressful in your life right now...I'll be thinking about you and hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun!!!! thanks for the mention friend. :) hope your mom is better today. hurry up weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I've been having writer's block too so I'm glad this came along!! hope all went well with your mom's tests today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS! It'll be nice to have something to blog about besides my recent whining! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)