8.06.2012

Girlies' first day of school...

Today, Caroline and Maggie went back to school after their week-long vacation. I still have 2 days left before I report back and 2 weeks until my students are back in class.

Maggie moved up to the toddlers class. The kids in her class range from 16 months (that's her) to just under 2 years old. No more cribs or high chairs. They sleep on nap mats and eat at a little table with chairs! She has the most fun teacher and I can't wait to see how much she loves it!

Caroline is officially a Pre-K student! Kids in her class range from almost 4 to almost 5. Since her birthday was yesterday, I think she's the only one who's "exactly" 4 in Pre-K4. :) She has spent the whole summer in her new classroom already, but with her teacher from last year. Today her new teacher was in the room ready to greet her. I can't wait to see all that she learns this year. I can't get over how smart she is! ;)






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how long and pretty Caroline's hair is! Your girls are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)