2.14.2013

Happy Valentine's Day...yeah, I'm still here...

 

Wow. A month and a day since my last post. I'm winning, huh? I guess that just means I've been having so much fun that I haven't had time to slow down and blog.

What's been going on? Just life...Maggie with RSV, Caroline with bronchitis, my mom being diagnosed with cancer and the daily grind of junior high, gymanstics and excitement over upcoming rock concerts with girlfriends! That's actually quite a lot!

Mags and Caroline both made it through their illnesses like champs. My mom's ovarian cancer was caught at the earliest stage possible! She had surgery to remove a large tumor, but her other biopsies showed she is clear of cancer anywhere else. She is getting ready to start a series of several rounds of chemo. She's in great spirits and is ready to get this beat! This has all helped me put the rest of my daily complaints into perspective. :)

So, in honor of the sweet day that today is, here are some pictures of my little sweeties from this morning.


Maggers loves her some lip gloss!

Big Sis thinks she's REALLY big these days...


I honestly can't tell you what THIS is all about...


Caroline ALWAYS tries her hardest to make her baby sister happy...

I finally managed to get a tiny grin from this tiny girl...

Here are all 3 of my sweethearts! Doesn't Daddy look excited?? :)

And just a few more unedited pics from the girls opening their surprises. (I think the reason I don't post more frequently is my OCD need to have perfectly edited photos!)

Yeah, she's sleeps topless...(smh)

I've just gotta end with these few pictures of my little "Drama Queen". Her Grammy started calling her that months ago and it is the PERFECT name for her!!

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea about your mom! Lifting her up in prayer! And yes-we still need that coffee! Yes, it's down to coffee now. Too early for a joke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! No, not too early if YOU make the joke. Sense of humor helps in everything. ;)

      Delete

Say something sweet! :)