Here's some stuff I've been playing with. I've started shooting in raw. It eats up a BUNCH of memory on my card...gonna have to splurge for a bigger one! Love the editing in raw, though!
You are taking some really amazing shots!! The shot of her drinking from the sippy cup, I swear I can see the ocean in her eyes they are so blue!! And the tub one with her eyes closed are priceless! Keep up this wonderful hobby and soon your friends will be asking for studio time!! LOL
Please teach me how to make wonderful pictures like you have....I love them..
ReplyDeleteHope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog that I launched today. The button on my regular blog will take you right to it....
Those bathtub pictures are priceless. You will cherish those for years to come!
ReplyDeleteAnd pardon my ignorance, but what is shooting in raw?
You are taking some really amazing shots!! The shot of her drinking from the sippy cup, I swear I can see the ocean in her eyes they are so blue!! And the tub one with her eyes closed are priceless! Keep up this wonderful hobby and soon your friends will be asking for studio time!! LOL
ReplyDelete