(past)
...that new 90210 show last night? I was a HUGE fan of the original show! It started when I was in 8th grade, and I followed it all through jr high, high school, college, and beyond! In fact, due to networks like F/X and SoapNet, I've probably seen every episode at least 2-3 times. The new show will certainly not win any type of critical acclaim, but I thought it was definitely entertaining enough to check out next week. I think what I liked best was how they tie the new characters to old characters, even though there are only 2 actual "cameos" by old characters...Kelly and Brenda. One of the characters is Andrea's daughter and another is Kelly's little sister, Erin. Oh, and I forgot...Nat from the Peach Pit is there too! Except the Peach Pit is now a trendy coffee/tea shop, and The Pit is a much cooler night club.
What did you all think? Did you watch it? Do you think you will check it out in the future?



OMG, Caroline has SOOO much hair! What a punkin! Anyway, I would love to do a Pats cloth for you. Probably can't find Pats ribbon, but I have football ribbon and lots of red, white and blue. I am working on getting my monogramming set up, so as long as you can wait just a little bit, I can take care of that, too!
ReplyDeleteOh how funny - we really do have similar posts today! I like you will continue to tune in, but it is so hard to remake a classic isn't it? =)
ReplyDeleteI ABSOLUTLY watched 90210!!! I'm still a faithful watcher of the reruns on soap net. I kept trying to talk to Todd about what was going on in their lives, like they are real friends I fell out of touch with....apparently it's reality i fell out of touch with...or so todd tried to tell me. he doesn't understand.
ReplyDeleteDidn't catch it, but am interested...Eric and I are BOTH huge fans and still watch from time to time on Saturday mornings or on soapnet! Glad to know it's at least mildly catchy and perhaps worth my time...had to fill a paper bag with "B" items last night and read a story to the boys...
ReplyDeleteMiss you and hope all is well! :0)