7.24.2009

A "conversation" with Caddy...

Here's a little chat that Caddy and I had in the car today.

She's such a smart little girl! Yes, that's right, I said "little girl" and not "baby". I'm having to face the facts...my baby is growing into a girl!

Take note of the vast array skills this girl has...saying "mama", telling how old she is (we're already practicing for the big day in a week and a half), clapping her hands, fake coughing, waving bye-bye and being just plain cute! :)

8 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's almost a year old already. She is definitely smart and oh so cute. What a great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you driving and video taping at the same time? You go girl! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started blog watching you just a little over a year ago, just before Caddy was born. I can't believe that she will be 1 soon. She really is growing up and looks so adorable. Thanks for sharing the video.

    I have the same question as Audrey--are you driving and taping at the same time?

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm holding my iPhone backwards towards the backseat...no, I didn't have to take my eyes off the road to see her! :) I have a mirror attachment that lets me see her in the back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't believe how big she is!!!! it's almost that smart girl's birthday ... where did the time go??? and are her sandals from target? sophie has the same ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my!! So cute...I love that she can tell you how old she is!! What a smarty pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Jen! Ava does that fake coughing too - so funny! When I watched this Ava came over and started talking to Caroline! Too bad they never talk when they see each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious! Smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)