7.14.2009

So we headed south for the day...

...to see Kristy, Keira and Kinley! I also got to meet a sweet new friend, Susan!

So, a few weeks back, I met up with Kristy and her girls at Chick-fil-A when they were in my town, and soon after we decided that we needed to try to hook up with Jill and Sophie over the summer. We had it all set up to meet at Kristy's, since it's a good half-way point between mine and Jill's hometowns. But sadly (well, okay, happily for Jill!) Jill's new house closing got moved up and she was SUPER busy this week! Yay for new houses...boo for missing out on fun blog-friend meetups!!! We definitely need to have a makeup day! :)

Here are Kristy and I with our little "mini-mes" (Kinley and Caroline)...
Oh, and am I really that tall???


Apparently, Caroline has a new obsession with teeth...she also kept putting her fingers into Keira and Kinley's mouths!


Naturally, she's satisfied with putting her fingers in her mouth, too!


Okay, is this not the most pathetic-looking group shot of 3 sweet little girls you've ever seen?
Seriously, somebody oughtta just take them away from us...letting them be so sad and insufficiently entertained...ha!


Well, I guess this one's a little better. If you can ignore the slightly WT look that Caroline is sporting with the midriff-baring, wifebeater lookalike tank top!


Next time...Jill, ya gotta be there! Maybe Miss Sophie can whip these girls into better shape for the camera! :)

4 comments:

  1. I cracked up at the first one of the girls. They look like we were threatening to beat them! Oh my! And Keira's bruise is just shining!
    I'm so glad we did this! Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun! I have never met any blogging friend yet--maybe soon!!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had fun! Too bad Jill couldn't make it! She's so nice! We actually had several classes together in college but I haven't seen her since!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The boys were so upset with me when I told them I'd spent a little time with Miss Caroline yesterday before you guys left for the big blogger hook-up. They were totally jealous! On the other hand, the invitation completely made their day! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)