I was trying to get a shot of Caroline for her Valentine’s cards. Easier said than done. Of course! She’s almost 18 months…that’s how she rolls.
As usual, a certain amount of bribery was necessary to get her to sit in one spot. Here are some of the outtakes. You’ll have to see the one that actually made the card!

That's all I ever want too! I get so frustrated that I can never get Ava to sit still to get a picture of her face. She won't even look at me when I have the camera out these days! Caddy's shirt is cute!!
ReplyDeletei love the outtakes, i think she loves the iPhone (and kisses of course!)
ReplyDeleteShe is such a little beauty! It's always so hard getting great pictures of toddlers. My girl is three and it's still hard to get a good shot of her!
ReplyDeleteHi Paige! Do you have a blog as well?
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet compliment! :)
www {dot} mommy2charli {dot} com
ReplyDeleteThanks! I will stop by for a "visit"! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the last one. She is adorable.
ReplyDelete