That’s the name of this color. And it’s even more beautiful in person. :)
After I posted yesterday about being torn between the gold bag and this one, I decided that my recent “boom” in blog facelifts could finance this second bag. The other one was the result of the last of my Christmas money. I love them both! AND I’ve figured out the easiest way to quickly switch back and forth between them. I found my largest, zippered cosmetics bag (about 10x8x3) and loaded it with everything that I normally carry in my purse. I threw that, plus my wallet, in the bag and it’s all neat and contained. Super simple to swap bags in hurry! :)
Oh, and I just have to share that I met up with a blog “client” today! Teresa and I met at a local coffee shop with free WiFi and I gave her a little Blogger tutorial. It was so fun to meet her and talk with her! She also happens to be the MIL of one of my former clients, Whitney!
(this is a seriously hideous pic of me…I took it myself)
Lastly, I feel like I can’t post without a cute pic of my girly. Here she is in the tub tonight, “eating” bubbles…her new favorite thing to do!

GIRL, I so wish I could do half of what you do on these blogs! Anyways, I'm just glad I found you and can't wait to get my design installed!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE me some Coach purses. I have way to many so I've took a break and it's been over a year now since I've bought one. My bank account thanks me but you are making me want one! I love them both!
ReplyDeletefirst of all, LOVE the COBALT bag too! so glad that you have both! YOU DESERVER THEM! I splurged this past year and bought TWO Coach bags that I would normally NEVER buy...in the Spring, I bought a CORRAL (is that with one R or TWO...anyway, pinkish/red!)bag and then in the Fall, I bought my fav, an Eggplant (or as michael says, PURPLE) bag! I have had so much fun with these purses!! They just make me feel better...bight and cheery! Enjoy yours too!
ReplyDeletesecond of all, I'm sad that we can't meet at a coffee shop for a "blog session"...that wld be so much fun! what is half way for us??? DALLAS???
ooooh the blue is pretty, friend! i'm boring so i just have the dark brown. :) LOVE that picture of your girly!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFunny bath picture! You deserve both purses!! AWESOME!!!!
ReplyDelete