1.03.2010

New year, new look...at least for now.

Here's what I've come up with for the McFamily's new look for 2010.

Go ahead...click "refresh" a few times and see the different rotating headers.

I'm not so sure about it yet. I just wanted something simple to get the year started.

What do y'all think?

9 comments:

  1. well, aren't you FUN! love the new look! I think I like the black with the different color "flower/clusters" the best! it will be fun "visiting" and seeing what pops up each time! fun!
    hope you were able to make sense of my crazy "facelift" email from earlier in the week! looking forward to your help again! thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fonts, Jen! I really like the different colored stripes header. . it reminds me of fruit stripe gum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dots! (But you already knew that!)

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)