I keep getting in touch with more incredible new scrap designers who are giving permission to use their designs in my blogs! Check out some of my latest new faves... Head on over to Jen Gets Fancy to see ALL of them!
Ok...the kits are sooo cute and I'm just gonna pick one because I'll get too stressed trying to choose when I'm really not all that picky...I know you'll make it look pretty with whatever. I'm gonna email you with my choice!!! Yay!!
Oh and I might want one of those live feed things on there. A long time ago I tried to figure out how to add that but I couldn't figure it out...I think it would be fun to see who is visiting!!
Ok...the kits are sooo cute and I'm just gonna pick one because I'll get too stressed trying to choose when I'm really not all that picky...I know you'll make it look pretty with whatever. I'm gonna email you with my choice!!! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteOh and I might want one of those live feed things on there. A long time ago I tried to figure out how to add that but I couldn't figure it out...I think it would be fun to see who is visiting!!
Ok...I want a makeover!!! I LOVE Refresh! Tell me what you need to know to get started! Yay! This brings some excitment to my boring ACTAAP week!
ReplyDelete