11.01.2012

Sibling Rivalry and Halloween Outtakes

In going through some recent photos to edit, I noticed a theme...one sister making the other unhappy. We hear it constantly from them both right now. Screaming, whining and crying. Last night, Caroline proclaimed loudly "She ALMOST bited me and it hurts SO BAD!" Maggie is totally guilty of pulling Caroline's hair quite frequently. I guess this is only the beginning.





 Also, just wanted to show our pictures from trick-or-treating last night. Caroline is still pretty skittish about it. She was completely excited about Halloween in general, but I think the costume part was what she liked the best. Well, her costume, that is. She was scared of just about everything else we saw in the neighborhood. Mags, on the other hand, could be a professional trick-or-treater...if only she could reach the doorbell on her own! She wasn't at all scared to approach each house and hold out her bucket. She literally RAN from house to house, causing her to fall several times in her Lambie costume. Didn't slow her down. She just popped back up and kept on!




















These last few pictures are from a week ago last Sunday. We just decided to head the park mid-morning and actually found ourselves the only ones on the playground. That's a rare treat!


I'm a little embarrassed by my face, but this still cracks me up!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something sweet! :)