Do you know what a favicon is?Well, neither did I until yesterday.
Trust me, though, I know all too well what it is now! I've spent the last day trying to get a custom favicon embedded in my blogger template.
Today, I was victorious!! Now, whenever you visit Meet the McFamily, you'll see a new little icon in the address line, and on the screen tab.
So now, instead of the little orange Blogger "B", you'll see a sweet mommy and baby icon.
That's me!

p.s. Don't even bother asking how I did it, because I'm really not sure. Let's just say it took many trips to Yahoo and Google, plus watching a few how-to videos online. It was very difficult!
***UPDATE!***
I'm not perfect. {gasp!} Something didn't work the first time, and sweet Shannon from eightcrazydesign sent me a little note with the right code...and BAM! It worked! Please go see her awesome blog designs!!

dare I tell you that i do NOT see your favicon in my url box???? SORRY!
ReplyDeleteaaaawww....love that! very impressive!
ReplyDeleteYou are getting so tech-savvy! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery Cool, I may have to attempt addding a favicon to mine...
ReplyDeletemy goodness...you've taken blogging to a whole new level!!! good job.
ReplyDeletehow cute, you have stepped up a BIG notch in my book of techies!
ReplyDeleteTag! You're it!!
ReplyDeleteTag! You're it!!
ReplyDelete