Oh biter bicuits are disgusting. They make the biggest mess. My daughter loves them though. Thankfully she also loves the Mum Mum rice cakes. Those make almost no mess. =)
Ahhh...the biter biscuit. Kate got one, ONCE, and no more for her...too messy! Brad thinks I'm mean for not giving her any more but I told him he is free to let her have one on his watch but (probably needless to say) she hasn't gotten one on his watch either.
Love the new stroller and as always Caroline is adorable!!
p.s. We're having Ted's tonight...yummy, yum, yum, yum!!
Oh biter bicuits are disgusting. They make the biggest mess. My daughter loves them though. Thankfully she also loves the Mum Mum rice cakes. Those make almost no mess. =)
ReplyDeletei haaaaaaaaaate biter biscuits. icky ick ick. but sophie b loves 'em. so i tried to tolerate it. ugh. soooooooo glad we're past that stage now!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh...the biter biscuit. Kate got one, ONCE, and no more for her...too messy! Brad thinks I'm mean for not giving her any more but I told him he is free to let her have one on his watch but (probably needless to say) she hasn't gotten one on his watch either.
ReplyDeleteLove the new stroller and as always Caroline is adorable!!
p.s. We're having Ted's tonight...yummy, yum, yum, yum!!