
No, I do NOT want this man for Christmas! I just want (and need) some patience!!! Apparently, the picture above illustrates the ASL (American Sign Language) symbol for the word "patient". One of my co-teachers and I have been going around giving eachother this sign for the better part of the day...since we learned it. I desperately need a little patience! (yea-ahh...)(I hope y'all got that lame attempt at a GnR reference!)
Here's part of the reason~~~Today in class I gave them a question to answer (in writing) and specifically told them "Your answer must be in COMPLETE SENTENCES!" It was written out exactly like that. A hand pops up..."Yes?"..."Can I answer it with a t-chart?"...and that is why I am in need of PATIENCE!!! There are countless other reasons, but it wouldn't be productive to think about them. Come to think of it, this isn't very productive either.
Just for kicks...a trip down memory lane. May the song "Patience" get stuck in your head, too!

Ha, ha! I haven't heard that song in a while. did you know that Axl got in a fist fight with Tommy Hilfiger a few years ago? Is that hilarious or what?
ReplyDeleteOh I sooooo hear ya! I have 4,5,6 graders who forget to capitalize. It makes me want to scream!
ReplyDelete