Today marks Caroline's debut on Talkative Tuesday!
I like to call this one "Chewy Doolittle"...a cross between Chewbaca and Dr. Doolittle...you know, he was the one who talked to animals. She likes to talk to her rainforest friends on her crib mobile while she's supposed to be taking a nap.
Enjoy...
I'll be back with more later...


Eric and I were just reliving the days when Braden and Garrett "talked" to their aquarium full of fish and octopi strapped to the side of the crib. Interestingly enough, neither of them ever had a mobile...what's wrong with me? Maybe that explains why they are so maladjusted...
ReplyDeleteHa! I love this video - I was watching it while I was holding Ava and she was just staring at the screen! She was trying to figure out who was talking!! Ava's favorite rainforest friend is the elephant on the side panel of her swing. Her daddy has even named her Ellie - haha..
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Ha! I love this video - I was watching it while I was holding Ava and she was just staring at the screen! She was trying to figure out who was talking!! Ava's favorite rainforest friend is the elephant on the side panel of her swing. Her daddy has even named her Ellie - haha..
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!