12.03.2008

"Hello...Is there anybody out there?"

So really...I know lots of people are lurking out there reading this blog! And I'm happy about that. But I wish y'all would talk to me already! How can I come check out your world if you don't leave me some sweet comments (so I know who you are)?! :) Come on...talk to me please!

Nighty-night...
~Jen~

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I'll talk to you!!!! I read your blog every day and I think you have such a cute little girl! Love your appreciation for all those cute little girl clothes!! Makes me wish my now 5 year old was still as small as little Caroline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what my world is like...fun, fun, fun. Everyone in my house, except Braden, is sick right now. I'm on a Zpack, but I'm now at the point that I can't even swallow. Remember that old commercial from when we were kids: "It'll hurt if I swallow, it'll hurt if I swallow, it'll hurt if I ...MOMMY!" Well, I've gargled so many cups of salt water it's unthinkable (Eric's suggestion) and I even put the kids' earache drops in...didn't help. I'm desperate. I'm going to end up at the clinic begging for help when I'm still on meds. Pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I am a "follower" and check in often to see what your little sweetie is doing. LOVED the photo of hat and mittens- the look on her face is so cute! Hope you are doing well! thanks!
    -Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen! I am always checking your blog so that I can update the California Family about the Arkansas Family. I love all of the adorable things you put on your blog. You are incredible to teach, be a mom, be a wife, and be the ultimate blogger!
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I though you went private???

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's no fun having a sick baby - especially since they can't tell us what's wrong! Ha - don't worry - I don't hesitate to call the dr - I laugh b/c for Ava's 1st 9 weeks of life, we went to the dr 7 of those weeks! Thankfully we're slowing down with those visits.

    My future sister-in-law is going to be a pediatrician and she is interning with Dr. Cheshier this month. Hopefully Caroline won't have to go any, but if you do, she might be there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still popping by every once in awhile to see how Caroline is growing up. Robyn asked how I knew you and I told her through her/your blog. She thought maybe it was a social studies link. I taught AP World History in Rogers until Joseph let me take "early retirement." Love all your pictures and I am still loving picnik!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been reading your blog. Not sure how I even found it. But I'm originally from Arkansas, and I have family in NW Arkansas. My brother, his wife, and their two kids live in Springdale, and my sister and her husband (and soon to be son) live in Fayetteville. I have a 2 year old daughter (Evelyn), and another daughter (Amelia Jane - we call her AJ!) about the same age as your little one. AJ is about 3 1/2 months old.

    I have a blog, but it's on livejournal, so I'm not sure that you can even read it...

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)