...cereal, that is...
Caroline had her first encounter with a bowl and spoon tonight! She tried a little rice cereal after her dinner-time bottle. Not much actually made it into her mouth. In fact, I'm pretty sure she ingested less than one teaspoon. But, you've gotta start somewhere!
"What you say?"Before her cereal dinner tonight, Caroline went to Dr. Cheshier's for her 4-month checkup. She is doing GREAT! She is up to 16 lbs, 2 oz (75th-90th %), 26 1/2 inches (>95th %), and her head circumference is 41 cm (25th-50th %). What exactly does this mean? According to Daddy, she's going to be a great post player...with a peanut head! :)
Here she is, showing off her battle scars...3 shots! She was a real trooper!





She is so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteI HATE shot day! =( Luckily we have one more then we're finished until she's 4!
(Poor Keira has one coming soon- she's almost 4.)
Oh... I love the pictures of you feeding her! She's very sweet...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sweet comment, Jen. I'll survive (I hope!). Caroline sure looks like she's enjoying that cereal in the 2nd picture of you feeding her! I'm glad her check up went so well. I hope the shots didn't hurt her too badly! That's cool that Kelsey got to check Caroline. I'm so excited to have a pediatrician in the family! I pick her brain all the time!!
ReplyDeleteyour little girl is precious! I miss my baby being that little. He is 16 months now and 30 pounds!
ReplyDeleteI'm visiting you from SITS. nice to meet u!