12.11.2008

Too good NOT to share...

While thinking about switching things to "Thankful Thursday", I came across this quotation from Mark Twain...
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed."
I'm thinking of taking that on as my personal mantra, but with a slight change of words...
"Let us be thankful for the fools...but for them I would be unemployed."
(Please don't take this the wrong way!) I'm sure many teachers (and parents of teenagers) would agree!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha- I feel the same way! =)

    And about my header- yes! I made one last week, and at the time you could see the small green circles on the background, but on my page it looked white. (Too plain!!)So I played around with it. =)

    9th graders are still classified as socially-challenged, right? Isn't that right before they become real people again?? Ha ha. I have 5 and 6th graders that are just beginning to morph into that stage. Body odor at the beginning. Ugh.

    That is cool that you teach civics- I teach social studies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha- I feel the same way! =)

    And about my header- yes! I made one last week, and at the time you could see the small green circles on the background, but on my page it looked white. (Too plain!!)So I played around with it. =)

    9th graders are still classified as socially-challenged, right? Isn't that right before they become real people again?? Ha ha. I have 5 and 6th graders that are just beginning to morph into that stage. Body odor at the beginning. Ugh.

    That is cool that you teach civics- I teach social studies!

    ReplyDelete

Say something sweet! :)