
I have NOT been neglecting my "low-carb lifestyle" at all since Thanksgiving...I've been on the wagon the whole time!
I have NOT been procrastinating at all lately, in any area of my life...work, housework, Christmas shopping, Christmas decorating, Christmas card addressing...it's all getting done in a timely manner!
I certainly did NOT let my child wear, then sleep in, then wear again the next day the same short sleeve onesie under her clothes. (Really, how dirty does a 4-month-old get...when she hasn't had a major explosion in her diaper...)
Last week, I promise I did NOT have a student get some colored copy paper out of a cabinet for me because I had seen a cockroach in there earlier in the day. (Sorry Kelli if you are reading this...I thought of you when it happened, and realized that you probably would have gone home sick if it had happened to you! :)
Lastly, I did NOT sit and watch two episodes of "The Real Housewives of Orange County" yesterday afternoon. I mean, seriously, who watches that kind of mindless nonsense?! NOT ME!
So...what have you NOT done lately?

Haha, funny stuff! I have thought about doing this too! Oh, and I also have NOT let Ava wear the same onesie for a day, the night, and the next day too! :)
ReplyDeleteSo funny. I haven't played Not Me in about two weeks. I guess I need to resume soon.
ReplyDeletenice! i might not have gone home sick, but i would have definitly left the room until the kids killed it. they don't believe me until they see the blood drain from my face. that could be the reason that i don't teach small kids...what kind of a 5 or 6 year old would kill a roach for me??
ReplyDelete